WordPress have collated and forwarded me these stats for the past year:
450,000 views in 2012. This was up from 280,000 in 2011. The shift began with posts on Paul-Louis Couchoud and responses to James McGrath’s vacuous efforts to “review” Earl Doherty’s Jesus: Neither God Nor Man, but a new plateau was established with posts on various responses to Bart Ehrman’s Did Jesus Exist?, in particular Earl Doherty’s chapter by chapter reviews. These have been collated and edited into a new ebook.
Most popular posts:
- 1 10 characteristics of religious fundamentalism June 2007
- 2 The Twelve Disciples: their names, name-meanings, associations, etc July 2008
- 3 Blind Bartimaeus: some meanings of the story surrounding his healing February 2011
- 4 The origin and meaning of the Emmaus Road narrative in Luke November 2007
- 5 Why Christianity spread so rapidly to become the main religion of the Roman empire August 2010
The busiest day last year was April 27th when I posted Carrier versus Ehrman: Reflections — 2,618 views on that day.
Thanks everyone for commenting or just quietly lurking. Glad to be able to write posts others find of interest.